"I have one commandment.
Be aware of your own mortality.
Because as you live and achieve, the clicker is going down."
-Shawn (Clown) Crahan

Monday, December 7, 2009

Cinna's Lament

Caesar, oh Caesar
Where doth thou lie?
Where did you go?
Oh, Caesar, why?

If Rome were sliced bread
You'd be the butter.
Now that you're gone
Truer words I can't utter.

I miss you, dear Caesar
I wish you were here.
Every second you're gone
I shed a tear.

Caesar, dear fellow
Always good as gold.
But hate struck you down
Conspiracy is bold.

You were the best
The cream of the crop!
When I heard of your death
My heart nearly did stop.

Come back to us, Caesar
We need your reign!
Without you here
I only feel pain.

I'll have to accept it
As time marches on.
Julius Caesar
You really are gone.











No comments:

Post a Comment